Sunday, May 6, 2012

These lotions were made for walking...


I present you my favourite products to moisturize my feet. I'm a little lazy and don't usually treat my feet the way I should every single day. It would be a great habit to always apply them before going to bed. Both are great to a day to day wear to prevent dry skin in such a peculiar area but BABE cream definitely wins the battle when you need a shock treatment! I always apply it after a long day wearing raining boots because that's when my feet need a special care. 

Les presento mis productos favoritos para hidratar a mis pies. No los hidrato todos los días como debería hacerlo pero sería fantastico si aplicara crema de pies todos las noches antes de acostarme. Ambas cremas son perfectas para un uso diario para prevenir la piel seca en una área tan peculiar pero la crema BABE gana la batalla cuando uno necesita un tratamiento de shock! Siempre la aplico después de largo día caminando con botas de agua porque es cuando mis pies necesitan un cuidado especial.


This one is from L'Occitane, one of my brands of choice regarding skin care. Comparing to the BABE one, the smell of this one stays longer. Is has an active and pleasant lavender essence and 15% of shea butter in its ingredients. This is their official website.

Esta crema es de L'Occitane, una de mis marcas favoritas con relación al cuidado de la piel. Comparándola con la de BABE, el olor de ésta se mantiene por más tiempo. Tiene un olor activo y agradable a lavanda y 15% de mantequilla de karité en su composición. Este es su site oficial.


Foot repairing cream from BABE has a delicious soft smell and a strong and ultra fast moisturizing effect. It is 100 ml of pure joy to your feet. I strongly recommend it. This is their official website.

La crema reparadora para pies de BABE tiene un olor suave maravilloso y un efecto hidratante fuerte y super rapido. Son 100 ml de pura alegría para vuestros pies. Lo recomiendo sin duda! Este es su site oficial.

All photos by Uli. Please do not use them without my consent.

Uli

1 comment:

  1. I ALWAYS use the foot cream from L'Occitane!! it's amazing:)

    Leonor
    http://thesparklinglemon.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete