Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Bikinis - go get them


Image from H&M official website. 

Summer is coming and since I lived in the past 5 years at a tropical country, I was in the need of new swimwear because the bikinis I had were getting old and you could tell they had a lot of use (No wonder why I was alway tanned!Lol). 

I would like to thank H&M for giving me the opportunity to buy beautiful bikinis at such a low price! I couldn't believe when I walked into a store which already had this summer collection. The one in the picture above only costs 12.95 €. I had to make it mine!

Está llegando el verano y como he vivido los últimos 5 años en un País de clima tropical, estaba necesitando piezas de playa porque mis bikinis se estaban quedando viejos debido al uso excesivo (se explica porque siempre estaba bronceada!jaja).

Quiero agradecerle a H&M por darme la oportunidad de comprar bikinis bellos a un precio ta bajo. No podía creerlo cuando entré a una tiendaque ya tenia la colleción de este verano. El bikini de la foto de arriba solamente cuesta 12.95 €. Tuve que comprarlo!



Image from H&M official website.

I also bought this bottom part at only 9.95

También compré esta braga de bikini por tan solo 9.95

Image from H&M official website.

This one has a sexy coral colour and I brought it with me for just 9.95 

Best part of all is that I can mix all these pieces and play with my outfits whenever I go to the beach.

Este sujetador tiene un color coral sexy y lo traje conmigo por tan solo 9.95.

Lo mejor de todo es que puedo mezclar estas piezas y hacer diferentes coordinados cuando vaya a la playa.


Uli

No comments:

Post a Comment