Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Too faced

Photo from here


I recently discovered Matte Bronzing Powder from Too Faced and I couldn't be happier. I usually don't wear a lot of make-up and I was looking for a product that could give me a "healthy look" in just a few seconds and this is the one! The smell is amazing (choooocolate!) and don't tell anyone but I also tasted it and I even made Uli taste it as well. She liked it too! I bought it at Sephora.

He comprado el polvo bronceador de Too Faced y me ha encantado. No suelo utilizar mucho make-up y estaba buscando un producto que me diera en pocos segundos el look de "aspecto sano" y este es el producto ideal! El olor es rico (chooooocolate!) y no le digan a nadie más pero probé su sabor y también se lo di de probar a Uli. Jaja! A ella también le ha gustado! Lo compré en Sephora.

Sophie

No comments:

Post a Comment